[clug] Surplus books

Daniel Rose drose at nla.gov.au
Tue Feb 19 23:19:57 GMT 2008

Brad Hards wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 February 2008 08:06:16 pm Mike Carden wrote:
>> I bet that if you brought them along to CLUG, you'd be very unlikely
>> to be taking any home.

> I've previously brought magazines and books to CLUG. About a year later I
> cleaned them off the top of the old projector, and put them in the hopper
> outside.

It all depends on the books.  I still have "Oh My! Modula-2!" and I expect that no CLUGers would want that in a pink fit, but "The Cuckoo's Egg" would be snapped up.

I'll be at the next CLUG if I can and there's at least 5 books on your list I'd find useful.  Should we ALL pool our shelf hoggers together, take what we each want and donate the rest collectively to lifeline?

--
Daniel Rose
National Library of Australia