[clug] LCA & CLUG

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Mon Feb 4 10:26:12 GMT 2008

Hey Ian,

Thanks for the email. Unfortunately CLUG will probably always run on a
weeknight (at least as far as I can see). There is a Python Special
Interest group who meet on every 2nd Saturday, if that interests you.

Failing that, if you're still keen you can come along to CLUG anyway and
take a call if you need to ;)

Cheers,
-c