[clug] (even) more almost free stuff from Andrews Emporium of cheap stuff - 1GB SO-DIMM 5300 - $10 + HP Printer

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 03:35:53 GMT 2008

2 (more) things to flog...

Laptop RAM
It is a Samsung branded thing M470T2953EZ3-CE6
other numbers on it are: 1GB 2Rx8 PC2-5300S-555-12-E3
It comes out of a Lenovo Thinkpad X61 and sadly wont work in my T42 or
I would be keeping it!

$10, first to reply gets it.

Printer
HP LaserJet 3200 Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax thing
Comes with an unopened HP 92A Toner Cartridge (About $60 I would reckon).
Works fine at least in Ubuntu with xsane and the likes.
I am only selling this as I already have a Color HP1600 (rarrgh! never
again) and a HP4215.
Worked fine last time I used it but that was about 3-4 months ago.

$20, first to reply gets it.

Both are Pickup in Kambah

--
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia +61 (402) 700 883

PS: If i am being bad, please someone tell me to stop, this will be my
last forsale today...