[clug] FOR SALE: Dell PowerEdge 2650 and accessories

mc crash at michaelcarden.net
Thu Apr 17 11:57:29 GMT 2008

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:13:39 pm Hans Schmid wrote:
> Hello,
> I am interested in your PowerEdge 2650 for use with ESX, but I´m not sure
> if it is powerful enough to run 3 Windows and 2 Linux-Servers (just only 5
> Clients)?
>
> Thank you for your answer.

Hans,

Thank you for your query.

As you are aware, we have replaced the PowerEdge 2650 with the PooBlade 2720.
While the old 2650 could run five servers as clients, the PooBlade 2720 can
run five clients as servers! We are sure that you understand the advantages
that this brings to you and your clients.

--
Regards,
The PooBlade2720 team