[clug] EFA?

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Mon Sep 24 00:19:14 GMT 2007

On 23/09/2007, at 20:11 , Ian Bardsley wrote:

> We will soon have an opportunity to vote with our feet. Don't miss
> this opportunity and dont forget to let your local candidates know
> your feelings.

The catch is that once a law is passed, it's very hard to have it
repealed.

I wonder if "voting with your feet" might not have to come down to
moving to a different country? There was a science fiction book (or
series?) I read which involved psychic kids in a very anti-psychic
world, who managed to find a last bastion of sanity in Sealand.
Getting truer every day (replace "psychic" with "capable of
independent thought").

Alex