[clug] Also for Software Freedom Day [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

jrc jrc at anbg.gov.au
Mon Sep 10 03:01:38 GMT 2007

Somehow shooting stuff and freedom does not (or should not) sit comfortably
in the same sentence...

Free as in speech, free and in beer, free as in some place in the middle
east...  :)

But I guess a huge DBMS on a massive network disk array and a clean command
line interface is not going have quite the visual impact one might want.

jim