[clug] F7 boot kills BIOS

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sun Oct 21 09:56:48 GMT 2007

Alex,

Good advice. I am not a grub user so the minimal instructions were very
helpful.

Running with bare messages identified the failure as following the line
	Enabling ondemand cpu frequency scaling

Single-user boot works so I could get in. I should have tried 'single'
earlier...

After some searching I identified the service as /etc/init.d/cpuspeed
which I now disabled and the machine is booting fine.

Thanks

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)