[clug] Origin of Tux

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Mar 12 04:39:42 GMT 2007

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 03:19:03PM +1100, Robert Edwards wrote:

> Tridge,
>
> You fail to mention that on Linus's next trip to Oz, you took him horse
> riding and, again, had him injured by Australian wildlife...
>
> Thanks heaps for your talk at PSIG last week.

Actually AFAIR it was Alan Cox who Tridge tried to kill off on a horse
riding day out. This could be why Linus avoids Canberra now, getting near
Tridge on his home turf is considered harmful to the health of non local
kernel hackers.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
it's a long long road, it's a big big world