[clug] stupid question (probably)

David Howe david at qednet.biz
Mon Jul 16 12:49:07 GMT 2007

Yup, you do need an active phone service. I recently moved and looking
around at options of phone line + charges I found an iBurst service to be
an acceptable short term solution. The speed is up to 1 meg and I have
mobility around town to a certain extent. HSDPA might also be an option, 3
have a reasonable price package available.

david

http://www.qednet.biz