[clug] Thank you

James Ring sjr at jdns.org
Thu Sep 7 02:05:15 GMT 2006

Hi all,

A few weeks ago, I sent a mail out looking for people to do a bit of Linux
system administration work after I moved to Sydney.  Within about an hour
of posting the message, I had nearly a dozen responses!

I've been very busy since then, so I haven't had a chance to thank
everybody who responded. I forwarded your names onto the business owners,
and they feel reassured that there is plenty of Linux talent in the
Canberra region! Hopefully this will encourage them to reconsider their
plans to migrate to Windows in the short term.

I'm sorry that I didn't have the time to contact you all personally, but
your messages are much appreciated. So, thank you for your time!

Regards,
James
--
James Ring