[clug] Trump Telstra once and for all

Basil Chupin blchupin at tpg.com.au
Sun Oct 8 12:45:53 GMT 2006

Ben wrote:
> DISCLAIMER: I am an Internode Authorised Partner.
>
> On 9/29/06, Paul Wayper <paul.wayper at anu.edu.au> wrote:
>> Stephen Jenkin wrote:

[pruned]

>> The
>> ultimate aim is to shove a large bargepole up Telstra's ... pitiful
>> attempts at controlling the consumer data network in Australia.

> ADSL2+ covers a huge amount of the population. I'm only on a Telstra
> port because Internode 2+ is not available at my exchange - iiNet and
> TPG are, but I don't trust them.

Care to elaborate re TPG?

I am on the Deakin exchange and TPG had it on their ADSL2+ rollout plan
(expected completion next month) when suddenly end of July they simply
dropped Deakin completely from their ADSL2+ picture but won't tell me
why. I am now considering other providers but would like to know what
you mean by what you just said about trust.

Cheers.

--
"Every burned book enlightens the world."

                     Ralph Waldo Emerson