[clug] ADSL(2) at Parkview Apartments?

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Thu Oct 5 00:55:13 GMT 2006

Pardon the odd request - does anyone have (or know someone who has)
an apartment at the new Parkview apartment complex (68 Hardwick
Crescent Holt) with TransACT, ADSL or ADSL2 connected? Parkview is
the apartment complex that went up where the pool used to be - it's
right between the Aldi and the Magpies AFL club.

I'm moving in there towards the end of October/beginning of November,
and it only just occurred to me that I'll need to get broadband of
some kind connected...

Contact me off list if you have a yes or no story (ie: you applied
and couldn't get ADSL for some technical reason).

Thanks in advance,
Alex