[clug] Is this a scam?? Does Google *really* "cold call" for jobs?

Robert robert at apex.net.au
Tue Feb 14 21:40:58 GMT 2006

I can't see anyway that someone can benefit by tricking you into sending
an email to a @google.com email address.
It shouldn't be possible for that to go to anyone except a google employee.

So why not reply to it. If it is a scam, theres no real harm done.

Assuming of course that your interested in working for google :-).