[clug] slideshow

Adrian Blake A.Blake at physics.usyd.edu.au
Mon Nov 14 19:08:04 GMT 2005

Thanks for the replies,

I will use kuickshow, but I did try many others, about a dozen or more.
Some did not compile easily, if at all, some were flaky, some had no
slide show facility.  I could not find anything where I could have
differing dissolves, fades, curtains, flash etc. So for some one with
some spare time there is an opportunity.

Adrian