[clug] Gimping.

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Fri May 27 13:37:43 GMT 2005

I'll go ahead and organise a simple show on gimp, due to the interest shown.
Thanks.

Just concerning the presentation, would anyone mind if I did a mini
presentation, either at the start or the end of one of the up-coming
meetings? Some 20-30 minutes long where I can do something which people would
be interested in on the night.

Essentially I could do things ranging from basics, photograph manipulation and
fixing, painting, use of filters, layers - or specific things like a tutorial
on how to create your own blog banner. This could be decided on the night if
need be because the organisation isn't that large for a small presentation.

I would prefer to do a small presentation only, at least at first; after all
last friday was my first meeting. :P

And speaking of blogs from before, do any of you here have blogs / personal
sites? I'd be interested in browsing them.

Cheerio,

Pascal
wombat.theartcommunity.org