[clug] Logfile analyzer....

Conrad Canterford conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au
Sat May 7 00:03:05 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-07 at 09:04 +1000, Donovan J. Edye wrote:
> G'Day,
> Must Have
> - I am looking for an app that will analyze my apache logs and create some
> pretty charts and meaningful analysis

Normally, I'd have suggested AWStats. However, unless they've released a
new version in the last week or so, the most recent version has a known
and trivially usable exploit (I believe a change has been committed to
their CVS to fix this).

> Nice To Have
> - Be able to analyze my squid, postfix, dovecot logs as well
 AWStats can do some other stuff as well, but I'm not sure exactly what
as I've never investigated.

Conrad.