[clug] Net traffic

fred freds72 at softhome.net
Wed Mar 30 03:22:50 GMT 2005

Hi, I have a network monitoring question that somebody may be able to
answer. I am running debian
  and windows behind a smoothwall box with ADSL, with the various
connections hooked into a switch. I would like to monitor, from the linux
box, the traffic going to the windows machine. I have googled for an
answer and tried programs like iptraf, but cannot get the programs to do
what I need as I am not confident with the CLI. Smoothwall has a monitor,
but it shows 24 hour cycles, not real time.
TIA
Fred