[clug] Next week's CLUG meeting

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Mar 16 06:01:10 GMT 2005

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 05:00:22PM +1100, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 16:16, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't currently have anyone scheduled for giving a talk at next week's
> > meeting, so if you'd like to talk about something, let me know.
> >
> > I'm also wondering if, given that it backs onto the Easter long weekend,
> > there's likely to be much of a turnout?
>
> I'm coming! It's going to be my second-to-last CLUG :<. We're moving to
> Brisbane May 9.

Sad to hear from our (CLUG) perspective.

I am sure you can find a good bunch of peop,ke at Humbug, in fact Andrew
Pollock and Martin Pool and others can probably even tell you how it is up
there.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh http://svana.org/sjh/diary
linux.conf.au 2005 - Canberra - April 18-23 2005