[clug] PSIG is dead, long live PSIG

Andrew Pollock andrew-clug at andrew.net.au
Fri Mar 11 00:21:10 GMT 2005

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 09:39:19AM +1100, Michael James wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:37 pm, Michael Carden wrote:
>
> > Then again, maybe there are more sysadmins here than programmers.
> > Should we kick off a SadSIG?
>
> SAGE the systems administrators guild meet here in Canberra
>  (or they did).  I went to one once and the people were so booring
>  I had to rush home and dye my hair bright orange
>  just to re-assure myself it wasn't catching.

Yes, the SAGE-AU ACT chapter is really struggling to get off the ground, due
to numbers and a lack of people wanting to talk about stuff.

I'm going to give it some more of my copious amounts of spare time (har har)
after LCA.

If you're a sysadmin and you're not a member of SAGE-AU, I'd strongly
encourage you to join, the mailing list alone is gold for troubleshooting
support and general advice.

regards

Andrew

--