[clug] PSIG is dead, long live PSIG

Michael James Michael.James at csiro.au
Thu Mar 10 22:39:19 GMT 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:37 pm, Michael Carden wrote:

> Then again, maybe there are more sysadmins here than programmers.
> Should we kick off a SadSIG?

SAGE the systems administrators guild meet here in Canberra
 (or they did).  I went to one once and the people were so booring
 I had to rush home and dye my hair bright orange
 just to re-assure myself it wasn't catching.

Michael James                         michael.james at csiro.au
System Administrator                    voice:  02 6246 5040
CSIRO Bioinformatics Facility             fax:  02 6246 5166