[clug] PSIG is dead, long live PSIG

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Mar 9 08:32:58 GMT 2005

Brad Hards wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 06:13 pm, Brad Hards wrote:
>
>>The Programmers SIG is gone. The last meeting had four people, and it is an
>>unwarranted impost on Steve / Bob at that rate. Sorry.
>>
>>The good news - a new concept - Pub Special Interest Group. The plan is to
>>meet in Civic at a cafe (Pub sounded better, but not as practical) -
>>Valentinos at 7pm, subject to change if we feel like a move after that.
>
> Ah yeah. Thursday 10 March 2005.
>
> If it works out (i.e. anyone except me turns up), it'll be the second Thursday
> of each month.

I would love to come, apart from the clash with the Goodies live this
week...

Cheers,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "The geek shall inherit
http://www.stillhq.com            |  the earth"

Linux.conf.au 2005 -- Quite like an excellent Linux and Open Source
conference. http://lca2005.linux.org.au