[clug] Anyone else with a HP Deskjet 670C?

Francis Whittle fudje at phreaker.net
Wed Mar 9 03:57:48 GMT 2005

We might need more information than that.

That said, while not having an actual 670C, I do have a Deskjet 695C,
also of the 600C series and with the same clutch problems.  If your
cartridge gets stuck at the end of its train, the basic idea is that
while you *can* roll it back and fiddle around with a little lever thing
at the end, you'll have to restart your job anyway or make do with
complete and utter garbage -- it's time to get a new printer.

Cheers,
	Francis