[clug] Fwd: DCITA: ICT and non-profits, communities

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Wed Mar 2 02:48:00 GMT 2005

On 2005 Mar 2, , at 1:27 PM, Bob Edwards wrote:
> Kim Holburn wrote:
>> I am not consistent and proud of it.   Anyway, Apr 1961 is not a
>> da(y)te it's a month.

There's probably an ISO month format but I'm not going to look it up,
really I'm not.  I will of course accept advice and links on this
subject from *hair splitters* ;-)  I'm not wedded to ISO month format
and I'm not an ISO date nazi, it's just as a mathematician (and a
linux/unix sysadmin, it's the only one that makes sense.   French
Republican Decimal calendar anyone?  I didn't think so.

> Ahhh, but are you consistently proud of not being consistent - or only
> sometimes?

Only sometimes, of course.

> Bob Edwards.

>>>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>>                                                          ^^^^^^^^
>>> Don't you mean "1961-04"?
>>> --
>>> Sam "Eddie" Couter  |  mailto:sam at couter.dropbear.id.au
>>> Debian Developer    |  mailto:eddie at debian.org
>>>                     |  jabber:sam at teknohaus.dyndns.org
>>> OpenPGP fingerprint:  A46B 9BB5 3148 7BEA 1F05  5BD5 8530 03AE DE89
>>> C75C
>>> --

>>> ---

> --

Kim Holburn
Network Manager
National Information and Communication Technology Australia
Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 417820641 F: +61 2 6230 6121 aim://kimholburn
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request
callto://kholburn
Cacert Root Cert: http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=16 ->
http://www.cacert.org/cacert.crt
Aust. Spam Act: To stop receiving mail from me: reply and let me know.