[clug] Ksnapshot

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Sun Jul 3 11:22:55 GMT 2005

I used to use it until I found out Gimp has a screenshot feature. Main reason
why I'm not too fond of ksnapshot was that is always ruined and area around
text on the screenshot of the desktop. For some reason other apps, including
the gimp always handled that a wee bit better.
*shrugs*

Also, for vnc2swf, if anyone is interested I found source and rpm packages for
capturing flash sessions of desktop activity (sorry, I've lost the link - so
if anyone is interested; just speak up). :-)

Cheers,

Pascal
wombat.nuxified.com