[clug] OSS in Government Conference details?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Jan 28 01:03:20 GMT 2005

The website is http://www.auug.org.au/events/2005/ocg/

strangely the email address of the organiser is not on there or any other
such details

Grant allen is the organiser of this event contact him at "Grant Allen"
<Grant.Allen at towersoft.com.au>

I requested some more details from Grant this morning so we can place them
on the lca2005 site also.

	See You
	    Steve

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 11:58:42AM +1100, Jim Watson wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 11:39:15AM +1100, Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can someon please tell me where on the WWW I can find
> > registration details for the OSS in Government conference?
> >
> > Apparently it's not just me and it *is* hard to find.
>
> It should be in here somewhere, (sigh)
> http://www.agimo.gov.au/
>
> jim
> --

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh http://svana.org/sjh/diary
linux.conf.au 2005 - Canberra - April 18-23 2005
http://lca2005.linux.org.au - The Australian Linux Technical Conference