[clug] December clug talk [party]

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Tue Dec 13 14:52:26 GMT 2005

Ahoy.

Why won't I be at LCA 2006? Being 16 kinda sucks in that regard (and yes I am
kicking myself for not getting to the 2005, local one either).

As for the talk, at the party - sure. I'll probably bring an ITX box with
Ubuntu on it to just hook up with the projector. The talk is easy going,
nothing complex (no algorithms and so forth...). :)
Oh, for the talk having an internet connection would be grand.

As for party gear, given a bit of luck and generosity of mum I could possibly
organise several extra chairs and whatnot else.

Special events to celebrate from 2005:
 * GNOME 2.12!
 * KDE 3.5!
 * Novell opens Suse and founds OpenSuse.

And of course, the Breezy Badger needs to be celebrated.

Cheers,
Pascal Klein