[clug] Linux-friendly hardware retailers in Canberra?

Leigh Purdie intersect at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 05:54:29 GMT 2005

Hi,

For our occasional server build requirements, we've been dealing with Cougar
Computers out at Mitchell.

They've been very helpful, have a great build quality (from what I've seen),
and have team members that are have a reasonable level of experience with
Linux.

Unfortunately, it looks as though they're no longer trading in the PC/server
market, and are moving to high performance clusters instead.

This leaves us with a bit of a problem - does anyone have any
recommendations for a Canberra-based server/workstation retailer that at
least knows how to _spell_ linux? ;)

Alternatively, any recommendations on who to avoid?

Regards,

Leigh.