[clug] Mini-ITX router guy

Bob Edwards Robert.Edwards at anu.edu.au
Fri Sep 24 04:15:24 GMT 2004

I just wanted to thank the guy with the Mini-ITX router at the CLUG
meeting last night - sorry, I don't remember your name - I probably
should, but it escapes me at the moment.

Anyway, I have now contacted PLC Peripherals and their 1RU unit is
almost exactly what I have been searching for for the past couple
of weeks - and the price is about right as well.

Maybe one or the other of us could give a 5 minute talk about how
we are using them at a future CLUG meeting?

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.