[clug] Qmail bounce message

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Fri Sep 10 05:03:39 GMT 2004

Simon;

Have a read of this page, you might be able to glean some information out of
it.

http://cr.yp.to/proto/qsbmf.txt

Also try grepping for the "hi, this is the.." message through various config
files. From what I've been able to find through trawling the qmail groups
and lists on google it is possible to change, but none of them mention
where.

HTH

steve
on Behalf Of Simon Haddon