[clug] DDOS attack against me by CLUG

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Sep 8 01:53:27 GMT 2004

Persecution I tells ya!...just cause I use a secure, obscure and user
intolerant server operating system suddenly Mikal hates me....

Next he'll be telling me Debian is has a nicer installer and a friendlier
user interface...oh wait..it does...D'OH!!

Steve(no, the other one...not that one,.....oh forget it..)