[clug] tty -> SSH

Joel Plane clug at korgsit.com
Fri Oct 8 10:52:24 GMT 2004

Thanks everyone for your help. I was unable to figure out 'screen', it
just left the terminal in a frozen-like state. I haven't tried ttysnoop yet.
Peter Barker's suggestion works well for what I had in mind. Thanks
Peter. I'm still not quite sure what the 'sudo' command does though.

Anyways, thanks all.

Joel.