[clug] [WANTED] ADSL modems

Graham Williams Graham.Williams at togaware.com
Tue May 11 03:24:31 GMT 2004

Received Tue 11 May 2004 12:53pm +1000 from Darren Freeman:
> Dear list,
>
> I will soon (2 months) be getting TransACT in my area (Macquarie). Big
> whoop! Last suburb getting TransACT!
>
> Are there any compatible ADSL modems for sale? A friend also wants one
> for the same reason.
>
> Any recommendations for/against TransACT? I intend to do some IP
> masquerading and I hope they don't mind.

Hi Darren,

I waited several years for Macquarie to be done and all I saw was it
moving in the wrong direction in the list :-) So just when I gave up
it's about to happen? I went to ADSL recently, but it is working very
nicely! Oh well.

Regards,
Graham