[clug] that darn streaming TransACT

Brett Worth brett at worth.id.au
Mon May 10 22:00:40 GMT 2004

On Mon, 10 May 2004, Tony and Robyn Lewis wrote:

> I have an i3, and the Marconi modem, and my Linux box connects through
> PPPoE (obviously).  I even remembered to turn the i3 on.

I'm no authority on this subject but I think you have to already be a
TransTV subscriber for this to work.  When you say that you have an i3
modem I assume that its not a set top box but an actual modem and therefore
only for the TransWEB thingo.   Am I wrong?

--
Brett

PGP: 1024R/27EB604F  22A9 A85A 22BD 496B 2443
                     35E5 46F7 0712 27EB 604F