[clug] FC2 no longer loads - black x cursor lock.

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at openminddev.net
Mon May 3 08:56:20 GMT 2004

On Monday 03 May 2004 17:39, Paul Wayper wrote:
> At this point
> the mouse doesn't work at all, the keyboard is fine, but Alt-Ctrl-Del does
> nothing (that I can see on screen anyway).  The only way out is to reset.

Have you tried booting into 'single' mode (pass an extra paramater '1' or
'single' to grub)?

Then edit /etc/inittab so the default run-level is 3, and work from there.

If you still have touble sorting it out, you could post your grub.conf (or
menu.lst) file to the list, also listing what drives/partitions have what on
them.

Cheers,

Rasjid.

--