[clug] case insensitive lookup

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at openminddev.net
Fri Mar 19 06:50:23 GMT 2004

On Thursday 18 March 2004 22:11, prawal pratap wrote:
> Hi all
>
>           I just wanted to know where is the main code in samba meant for
> case insensitive lookup.

Prawal,

You have posted to the Canberra Linux Uses Group list.

Perhaps you meant to post to the Samba list?  Regardless, you are more likely
to get a response to your question there.

The address is samba at samba.org.

 However, you may want to check your gramar, since I am personally having
difficultly understanding exactly what you are after.  I assume that you
meant something along the lines of "Can someone tell me which files in Samba
contain the code for case insensitive lookup?"

Cheers,

Rasjid.

--
Rasjid Wilcox