[clug] [For Sale] Novell / IBM 1-day Linux Technical Workshop

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Sat Jun 26 12:42:52 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 21:31, Tomasz Ciolek wrote:
> On thwe whole I do not expect the membership of this list to report this
> person. But there may well be a zealous anti-spammer lurking somewhere.
>
> Tomasz

I would call them an idiotic anti-spammer. After all, nothing good can
come of it, it would tie up perfectly reasonable people in a battle to
gain - what was it again? Retribution for a single advertisement?

A zealous anti-spammer would probably be pondering getting themselves
some ammo and a plane ticket to China to nail the SOBs that inundate us
about cheap software deals and various performance enhancing drugs. The
fact that somebody invited us to a seminar would most probably not be
entering their mind.

This discussion is definitely not encouraging future pro-Linux seminars
to be offered to us, which is just plain silly since we are all supposed
to be pro-Linux to some extent.

Have fun,
Darren