[clug] Virtual PC Networking

Sam Couter sam at couter.dropbear.id.au
Wed Jun 9 02:26:55 GMT 2004

Dennis M Gray <dmgray0325 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I appreciate the help but I am really looking for
> someone who has real experience with this kind of
> setup.

Then you should ask in a forum where the experts in the subject matter you
require help in hang out. Your host OS is Windows, not Linux. This is a
Linux list. Your question has nothing to do with Linux.

People here have answered your question (hint: port forwarding, if it
can be done), but they can't hold your hand or tell you which buttons to
click. If your host OS was Linux, they could even give you an example
command line using iptables.
Sam "Eddie" Couter  |  mailto:sam at couter.dropbear.id.au
Debian Developer    |  mailto:eddie at debian.org