[clug] Contract Position with Defence Available!!!

Grahame Jordan gbj at theforce.com.au
Tue Jul 13 23:50:40 GMT 2004

I agree with this.

I see more traffic on this list crapping over points of law than usefull
content.
Give someone a break will you all.  This is crap!

I didn't really see clear instructions on the list page that defines how
to post [FOR SALE] etc.
I would suggest that it is made clear.

However if/when in future anyone slips up a 'gentle' nudge is sufficient.

Please do not think that the 'few' who jump up and down about these things
are reflective of the Linux users on the whole.  I certainly am tollerant
of mistakes and ommissions and I am sure many others on the list are as
well.  I am even tollerant of those who jump up and down :)

Cluggers loosen up

Grahame Jordan