[clug] liveCD SUN linux desktop ?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Jan 13 10:31:03 GMT 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 09:39:09AM +0100, david howe wrote:
> Anyone who made it to adelaide and got a copy of the SUN liveCD, feel
> free to share ;)

That would be the inetd/shearer.org livecd, Sun sponsored other things at
LCA 04 but not the livecd.

However yeah sure when we get back to Canberra I am sure there will be many
people willing to burn copies, Dan Shearer has done a great job getting this
thing made.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view