[clug] Auction @ clug tonight. SEC: UNCLASSIFIED

Cox, Neil Neil.Cox at defence.gov.au
Thu Feb 26 05:22:28 GMT 2004

	> PPS: Vote 1 free pizza for Steven and Bob tonight.

	Seconded.  I'll even be there this time to put money in the hat.

	Auctions/Swap meets/sales are all fine, but if the make our hosts
uncomfortable then they have every right to ask that they occurr at spome
other place.  Let's not take the ANU, Bob's and Steve's efforts for granted.

	I couldn't spot the joke in the original auction post either.  Might
be wiser to avoid attempts at humour on touchy subjects in the future.

	Cheers,
	Neill