[clug] FREE STUFF - networking gear

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 26 01:29:13 GMT 2004

Dear list,

many of you will remember the free networking gear opportunity a while
back, with 10Mbps stuff being scored by me and given to CLUG. Well I
never got to bring some things to CLUG due to holidays and CLUG BBQs,
and I have to get rid of it some day. I will bring it to CLUG on the
basis of "if it's still here at the end I'm personally carrying it to a
hopper and letting it go".

I have a 24 port 10base-T managed hub and some 10base-T to 10base-FL
(fibre) converters, plus a fibre hub thingie with a couple of fibre
ports and a twisted pair port. There's a regular 8 port hub in there
too. Like I said you're saving it from the hopper by taking it. But in
the event that multiple people are interested, you can argue amongst
yourselves.

Have fun,
Darren