[clug] Video Cards for Linux

Telek, John John_Telek at tesg5.com.au
Tue Feb 24 04:53:26 GMT 2004

Depends on how pedantic you want to be about the driver.
I'm Nvidia through and through and could not care less about the closed
driver.
At least they have one for linux. I'm using an FX5200 and am more than
impressed.  :)

I also have a PCI tnt2 m64, and it's nice too. (NO I'm not giving it
away.  :) )

 John