[clug] For Sale - VIA Mini-ITX board

Stephen Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Feb 14 03:41:15 GMT 2004

Hi Cluggers

I've had a client cancel an order for a VIA EPIA CL-10000 board. Now, I have
no use for it (I've already got 2 running everything I need them to run), so
I'm willing to let this one go at Cost ($310). Specs are at
http://www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_cl_spec.jsp?motherboardId=181. I can
also organise RAM to go with it if you don't happen to have any DDR sitting
around at home.

It's a full retail version,(still have all the boxes, manuals, cables, etc).
It's only been opened for me to do a pre-sale run-up, compatibility test and
demo. If you want it, shoot me an email and we can go from there. I've run
up RH9, Mandrake 9.1 and FreeBSD 4.9 (#stable) on it without problems.

Enjoy!

Steve Walsh
Nerdvana Systems Pty Ltd
02 626 22 555