[clug] CLUG meeting 22 April 2005

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 20 02:14:17 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 00:36, Michael Woods wrote:
> So what usually happens at a CLUG meeting anyway? I'm curious/shy...

Lots of people gather to hear a couple of talks by others in the group,
followed by lots of small ever-rearranging conversations over pizza.

> Scared some guru will corner me with scary kernel hacking questions
> while shaking an anchovy infested slice of pizza at me!

I'm sure there will be a guru, and I'm sure there will be questions. But
the chances of a guru mistaking you for a guru are slight ;) Unless you
actually are one. I'm also sure there will be pizza, but I don't
remember the last time I saw anchovies.

> Would there be anyone walking around vending the latest flavour of
> Debian that I might purchase? :]

If by purchase you mean hold their drink while they burn it for you,
then sure ;)

Have fun,
Darren