[clug] webone services status?

Felix Karpfen felixk at fwi.net.au
Fri Sep 5 10:29:51 EST 2003

* Steven Hanley <sjh at svana.org> [05.09.03 07:17]:
> All
>
> I am trying to find out if all webone/iinet services are supposedly active
> and working just now. A person with webone dialup I need to help out cant
> connect currently.

Whatever services are operational, their Customer Service apparently is
not.

I sent a "please explain" email (after being asked to put more money in
the kitty) on 26 August.

I resent the email (from my new ISP) on 30 August.  The latter scored an
automated reply; this said that they will be answering the emails on 1
September.

I am still awaiting an answer to my email.

Felix Karpfen
--
Felix Karpfen
felixk at fwi.net.au