[clug] Access Replacement Followup.

Randall Crook rcrook at vtown.com.au
Thu Nov 20 19:52:50 EST 2003

Hi Y'all.

Just thought you would like to know How I am going with the database
migration and a new development.

I read on slash dot that TheKompany has GPL'd the Rekall source for
v2.2.

I have downloaded the source and compiled it up, and have had quite a
few problems getting it running. I'm still working on sorting out the
compile problems.

I have had it running (with a lot of botching around) but it does look
quite good.

If any one else is looking for an Access replaement, it might be worth a
look.

--
Regards,
rcrook at vtown.com.au