[clug] Mandrake 9.2 MD5sums?

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 3 14:30:45 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 13:53, Michael Still wrote:
> On 3 Nov 2003, Darren Freeman wrote:
>
> > So I beg the group to share the official md5sums if they have them. I
> > have the ISOs and can share with whoever wants them, but I would very
> > much like to verify their integrity first.
>
> And not use them with a LG CD drive.

or return them as faulty goods.

IANAL, but I think the consumer act says that you can return a product
after any length of time if when it was sold to you it wasn't of
"merchantable quality". I'd say a drive that self-destructs when being
asked to clear its cache is not of "merchantable quality" ;)

do we know if it affects other distros?

> Mikal

Have fun,
Darren