[clug] Linux Install fest reminder.

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 3 12:03:59 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 10:47, Telek, John wrote:
> Just reminding everyone that the Canberra Linux Install days are on this
> coming Saturday and Sunday
> At the Canberra PCUG center. ( www.pcug.org.au )

This coincides with the release of Matrix Revolutions on Wed/Thurs.

Coincidence? I think not.

How many people installed Linux as a result of Trinity using nmap to
find a vulnerable sshd we will never know...

> Times: 9:00 to 5:00 both days.
> Cost: $5.00

Do the volunteers get in for free?

I might be there. Plus I might bring Knoppix CDs if I get the latest ISO
in time to start duplicating.

Will there be a server for dishing out updates etc? I run such a thing
for Mandrake at work, it's really cool being able to update everything
automatically.

Have fun,
Darren