News - TiVo mutes sales in Britain

Alfred alfred at mazuma.net.au
Fri Feb 7 09:59:52 EST 2003

Ahh, in case I didn't mention it I have recently moved to the US. Hence
the direct-tivo being useful :) I also pay tivo now for guide data, so I
am legitimate ;-)

I never saw the 2.5 feature set (my AU based tivo was 1.3 :) but from
what Chris Yeoh told me when he was over it was similar to 2.5. I do
like the way the season passes are handled now :)

My only problem is that tivo records 5 hours of law and order each
day... Not to mention the rest.