[clug] CLUG parking fine

Michael.James at csiro.au Michael.James at csiro.au
Fri Aug 29 14:01:20 EST 2003

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:28 pm, David Ananian-Cooper wrote:
> A law lecturer told us that her and a group
> of friends are sending in a complaint along the lines of that fact that
> because they had parked in the same spot for many years...

Kim > marking the carparks as "for visitors" is quite misleading.

Hear hear,
 if you don't admit to the justice of what's happened;
 write a letter,  what have you got to loose.

I've gotten off 2 fines with a letter pleading "customary usage".
Basically it's not worth them taking a $60 fine to court
 unless they think your complaint is so outrageous
 that they are sure to get costs as well.

--
Michael James

PS: That was 2 different sites years apart,
	 don't try this twice in the same place.